The importance of an Underwritten Lender Approval….
If you want to buy a home in Las Vegas within the next few months, I highly recommend that you obtain an Underwritten Lender Approval that is subject to the Property and the Property Appraisal. This Underwritten
Lender Approval is important to obtain BEFORE searching for a home in the Current Las Vegas Market.
Why is the Underwritten Lender Approval important at the beginning of the home-buying process?
Some buyers think that when purchasing a property it should go within this two-step order:
1. Find the right house
2. Negotiate the transaction while figuring out their financing to make the purchase
UPFRONT It makes smart sense to know your deal, before you make your deal.
FIRST STEP: Buyer obtain an Underwritten Lender Approval subject to the Property Condition and Appraisal.
The worst time for a buyer compete the loan process is after deciding on the property that they want to purchase. During this time, buyers are overwhelmed and may make haste to their complete their financing rather than making the best possible decisions for themselves. The buyer may put themselves in a position whereas there is no time to compare and shop around for their best possible interest rates, lender fees, and options for their mortgage financing.
What is the difference between a Pre-Qualification and an Underwritten Lender Approval?
Pre-qualified buyers are those whose lenders have only determined how much they can borrow based only on information that the buyer has only verbally provided to the lender and their credit report. Nothing has been verified to determine the buyer's true ability to obtain the loan. The pre-qualification is a brief quick look at the borrower’s finances without any supporting documents from the borrower.
An Underwritten Lender Approval that is subject to the Property and the Property Appraisal is a legitimate, bona fide, fully documented and completed Lender Application, with no buyer surprises. JUST BUYER STRENGTH!
Your Underwritten Lender Approval:
1. Will let you know how much you can afford, before you start looking.
2. Can cut days or even weeks off the closing, because the lender has already conducted it's credit analysis, and has received your supporting docs. Buyer is awarded with closing on time with no per diem late pay charges.
3. Strengthens your offer and negotiation position. Stronger buyer position for the plethora of bidding wars that are very prevalent in current Las Vegas Market. A seller will often choose to accept an offer from a buyer whom has been underwritten for a mortgage over a buyer whose financial picture is still in question.
4. Can better compete with the very prevalent all cash buyers in the buying Las Vegas arena of today.
For the buyer to be poised the BEST to win bids, buyer to obtain a Fully Documented Underwritten Approval subject to Property Condition and Appraisal.
I work closely with reliable/reputable/knowledgeable lenders, I will be happy to refer to you. Just CLICK HERE