UNITED REALTY GROUP
Contact me today to start your path to home ownership with me and a Down Payment Assistance Program for you!!!
Julia St. Marie,Abr, RRG, Rsps
Have you heard of the new program offering 20,000 to home buyers?
NEW PROGRAM!!!! HOPE BRINGS YOU HOME - DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM -
Up to 20,000 dollars towards your new home-and a competitive interest rate.
-Nevada only- All borrowers under the DPA Program will receive a 30-year, fixed rate, fully amortizing first-lien mortgage loan and a DPA second mortgage equal to 10% of the purchase of the subject property, subject to a maximum of $20,000. The funds from the DPA second mortgage can be used for down payment, closing costs/ prepaids and mortgage insurance premiums.
Some quick details -
• DPA Second Mortgage is equal to 10% of the subject property purchase price up to a maximum of $20,000.
• DPA Second Mortgage is a lien against the subject property with the following components, Three-year, deferred loan 100% forgiven after three years. 1/36 of the loan amount will be forgiven each month. 0% interest rate. No monthly Payment.
• The borrower(s) income cannot exceed $98,500
• VA, USDA-RD and Fannie Mae HFA Preferred Conventional minimum credit score 640
• FHA minimum credit score 660
• DPA Second Mortgage assistance program is available in the following zip codes: 89011, 89030,89031, 89032, 89048, 89060, 89081, 89101, 89102, 89103, 89104, 89106, 89107, 89108, 89109,89110, 89115, 89118, 89119, 89120, 89121, 89122, 89128, 89142, 89146, 89156, 89169.
• Only Residential units are allowed and must be existing Single-Family properties, including attached Planned Unit Developments / Townhouses, Condos and Manufactured Homes.
• Real Estate Purchase Contract – The full address of the property, full names of all sellers and buyers, total purchase price of the property must be included. All named persons must sign.
• Home Buyer Education Course Required: All buyers (any person on the note/warranty Deed) must attend an approved homebuyer education course. All borrowers are required to attend – first-time buyers, repeat buyer.
The DPA Second Mortgage can be applied only for the following purposes (i) to pay for any portion of the Purchase Price of the Residence due and payable at Closing which is not funded by the Mortgage Loan (i.e.,any portion of the “down payment” for the Residence) and (ii) to pay for any closing costs/prepaids and (iii) mortgage insurance premiums.
** Subject to preapproval and full qualification - Equal Housing Lender